Sunday, July 18, 2010

On a (needle) roll

I've acquired quite a few knitting needles lately, and aside from keeping track of what sizes I've got, I want to mitigate heartbreak by trying to curb my habit of...well, loosing things. 


I've seen knitting needle rolls all over the internet, and while I can already tell it's not going to solve my problems, it's at least a step in the right direction.  All my needles are in the same place, and they're fairly well contained. 

I think some elastic (or maybe putting a little more thought into measuring the pocket sizes?) would keep everything a little snugger and more secure, and maybe I'll try it out in Needle Roll v2.0.

This one here is a plain linen, and the inside print is a fat quarter of unknown origin.  Maybe I need a better fabric tracking system, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! If you didn't leave an email address I'll answer in the comments, so check back!

Followers