Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 11-14: (Heartfelt?) quilt card

Oh, HAI!

The thing about this card is that it was actually finished on time (the site it's originally from, http://www.diynamite.com/, appears to be dead).  My camera battery was dead, so I put in on the charger and came back upstairs to do something (cook? gather laundry? sit on the couch?) for a few minutes while it got a lil' juice.  And then three days passed.  Whatev.


This ended up being a mini-card, because the only cardstock I had were smaller squares and just didn't look right long and skinny.  Plus, this way the double fold hides the threads and I didn't have to cut and glue another piece to the front. 


Since I forgot I even made the card, I missed the 'heartfelt' mark, and obviously no one got it for Valentine's Day.  Luckily, I don't know a lot of picky people so no one will mind getting a heart card on their birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! If you didn't leave an email address I'll answer in the comments, so check back!

Followers