Thursday, March 4, 2010

Different stitches


I know I said I hadn't been able to make anything lately, but that's not entirely true.  I haven't been able to sew much of anything, but I've been knitting a bit.  A few things that are just to horrendous to show the universe, a few things that I've actually taken out in public. 

The beauty of knitting is that it's portable, which means when stuff gets sticky, I can take it with me.  Right now I'm trying my hand at the ninebark cowl sweater from the cover knitscene.

Don't go and assume since I've completed a few scarves and hats aI think I'm ready to take on some significant colorwork, I'm going to do the body in a grey tweed and the cowl in a single contrast color.

Raveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! If you didn't leave an email address I'll answer in the comments, so check back!

Followers