Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Straight from Japan: A pick me up!

So.  I've been in a funk.  Top shelf, wallow in misery, want to stay in bed all day and waste away moodiness over here.

Today, after 8 hours of work yuckiness (yuckyness?) I drug myself home and checked the mail.

WAAAAA-HHHHOOOOOAAAOOOOO!



I love the rulers, that polka dot is just dreamy, BUT!, that Lecien?  With the printed ads?  It was like I could feel the sky opening and the sun shining through.  It's probably one of my top ten most favorite fabrics I've ever seen in my whole entire life. 



I saved the envelope, too.  Something about coming all the way from Japan just makes it seem so much cooler than a plain ol' packing envelope.  Does anyone else save overseas packaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! If you didn't leave an email address I'll answer in the comments, so check back!

Followers