- Favorite Quilting Weight Cotton Collection: Good Folks, Anna Maria Horner
- Favorite Home Decor Weight Fabric or Collection: Deer Valley, Joel Dewberry
- Favorite Trend (Colors): Oranges, deep purples and maroons. Together. But especially oranges.
- Biggest Fabric World Story/News: Aside from all those lovely Quilt Market blog posts, I'm not too up on the news. Anna Maria coming out with the voiles was pretty lively, no?
Little Folks voile
Photo credit: Westminster Fibers/Free Spirit- Favorite Overall Designer: Duh. Anna Maria Horner. Hands down. No contest.
Photo credit: Moda- Favorite New Designer: Sweetwater. Authentic got me very excited.
- Favorite Novelty Print: Go Green!
- Favorite Floral Print: I got into florals for the first time. Kaffe Fasset had a dreamy floral that I bought as a remnant, so I can't even properly identify it, but it helped stir some new ideas.
- Favorite Organic Print or Collection:
- Favorite Holiday Fabric or Collection: Figgy Pudding. It was holiday-ish, but lovely enough to admire even when it's NOT in season!
- Favorite Juvenile Print: Boys, Girls: Be A Man, Douglas Day
- Favorite Solid/Nonprinted: Kona. Just about all of them. Really.
I can't wait to see what we get to